Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Bash 2009 Predictions

I was planning on doing this in my weeks wrap-up but I've decided I'm just going to put the results in the wrap-up cause of time troubles. I may also start doing a wrap-up every two weeks instead of weekly.

Michelle McCool def. Melina- Nobody really cares. I find it funny how we don't care and really neither does Vince McMahon. It's well known backstage that he's not the biggest fan of Diva's wrestling. The wrestling will be botchy and bad.

The Great Khali def. Dolph Ziggler- Jesus! Why is this match even here? I mean, I'm not surprised these two are on a PPV but why is this feud still going? WWE has to realize the poorness of this feud. Anyways, I expect some crazy stuff from Dolph but nothing more.

ECW Scramble Match, Jack Swagger wins- Ehhh, gonna be OK. Nothing too crazy. Also, I'm tired of Finlay, turn heel already! Swaggy is gonna win cause WWE doesn't respect Tommy enough to let him keep the belt and Vince is still probably starting to get more wet dreams about Swagstar.

Legacy (NOT PRICELESS NO MORE) def. Carlito and Primo. It's time for Carlito to turn heel, Primo to be released and let Legacy (including Orton) wreek hell on WWE because they have titles! I actually would love to say this'll be good because Carlito and Primo are pretty good high flyers and Legacy is good at the technical stuff. Only time will tell.

Chris Jericho def. Rey Mysterio- Gah! I'm not for sure if this'll happen but I can dream! I just wanna see a broken, beat down, sad, unmasked Mysterio give up on the fans and be Jericho's lackey. That's perfect! Also, this'll be fantastic..because it has Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio in it...

CM Punk def. Jeff Hardy- Yes, oh yes. This will lead to the almighty, all glorious, all freaking great CM Punk full heel turn. Anyways, I expect 2 fairly hardcore wrestlers to go at it for a good 15-20 minutes and be fairly entertaining.

Randy Orton def. Triple H- Another thing that'll more than likely not happen but eh. I don't care. This match is gonna be filled with sweaty restholds! Hooray!!! Nah, I do expect blood...uninterntional blood. Maybe a broken announce table, who knows.

Miz def. John Cena- Yes, yes. This will not happen. But who cares, right? Having The Miz in the main event would be enough of a win for me. I love me some Miz and them giving him what he deserves is amazing. Probably about a 3 star match simply cause of Cena though.

There it is, hope you enjoyed it. Be sure to watch The Bash tomorrow, starting at 7 (Central Time)

1, 2, 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment